Hello, ladies, ladypugs, gentlemen, and gentlepugs, welcome to Pug Court.
The court is now in session. Kindly take your seats.
Today’s case concerns a pug who has been accused of taking advantage of his grandpugrents this past week while his father was away.
Mr. Siddhartha Lamont has been accused of the following:
- 1. Waking his grandpugrents up at 5:15 am every morning and demanding that his breakfast be served immediately.
- 2. Hovering around his grandpop during dinner and slurping up any scrap that fell to the floor – even things on the DO NOT EAT list: Pizza crust, crumbs, pistachio shells (at least he spat these out).
- 3. Almost giving his grandmom a heart attack when he hid a small plush Christmas ornament. He made her think he had EATEN the ornament when he really had it hidden down in the basement the entire time. His grandmom had to spend the entire day searching the house to make sure he hadn’t EATEN the ornament as she was afraid he’d choke on it.
- 4. Multiple accounts of sneaking around gates and eating his dog-mate Ellie’s food even though he promptly received his normal meals every day.
- 5. Plunging muzzle-first into his giant bag of dog food when his grandmom had her back turned for 2 seconds.
- 6. Eating birdseed (Come on, seriously?! Are you THAT desperate!).
Mr. Siddhartha Lamont, after hearing all the accusations against you, how do you plead?